Important Dates for roosey xc
Summer Camp 2023
In order to run and practice with Roosey XC, you will need to get cleared & have a physical and paperwork filed with the ERHS Athletics Dept. Click on the button to get started.
1. CIF Dead Period May 29- June 16th
(athlete led unofficial practices) or June 26th-July 8th? District will decide in early April
2. Summer Camp Begins June 19th
3. Mammoth Varsity Training Camp will be sometime in between July 15th & 23rd (aiming for 5-7 nights) More info TBA @ May 17th Info Night.
4. School Registration TBA (usually end of July/early August)
5. COACHES: District wide coaching training day 8/3/23
6. School year begins August 8th or so
7. 2023 XC Season Begins 9/2/23.
8. Clovis Invitational 10/23 will be this upcoming season's overnight trip.
9. League Finals and CIF Post-season is the month of November.
10. Banquet is TBD in December.
Follow us on Instagram:
Tryouts for zero period XC in the Fall of 2023 are held throughout the summer, if you are an incoming new athlete and want to be in ZERO PERIOD XC instead of PE, then please make sure you attend our Summer XC Camp beginning June 19th.
Google FOrm interest Link
SPORTS SEASONS Fall Sports
Men's Water Polo
Men's & Women's Soccer
Men's & Women's Basketball
Men's & Women's Wrestling
Women's Water Polo
Track and Field
Men's & Women's Swim
Men's & Women's Lacrosse